Friday, October 14, 2011

Labeling Everything

tr.v. la·beled or la·belled, la·bel·ing or la·bel·ling, la·bels
1. To attach a label to.
2. To identify or designate with a label; describe or classify
***********************************************************************************

I'm thinking that maybe I'm having a little too much fun with my Silhouette machine.  The real question:  How much is too much?

I've used it in the kitchen.


I've used it in the little dining room.



I've used it in the family room for sewing stuff,

for office supplies,


and for old photographs.

Oh, and let's not forget my bathroom.



But now I have to ask:  Can you have too much labeling?  Is simplicity and clarity a bad thing?


A place for everything and everything in its place?


Seriously...how much is too much?

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOLOL! Oh my gosh..this was too funny. COMPUTER!

LaVonne said...

I love the Silhouette. I want one so badly. You can never have too many labels ;) They look great. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog looking for painter's tarp sewing projects and am really impressed with your craft skills! Love the "we can do hard things" project. This post labeling the cat made me laugh!