Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm a DIY Blog Junky...

...Seriously. I love One Pretty Thing, Better After, Knock-Off Wood, and My Repurposed Life to name a few.

Yesterday, when I was browsing through Better After, I saw her post about CraigsEasy. As she described it, CraigsEasy is a free tool that allows you to search Craigslist with ease. I was skeptical. I can never find amazing things on Craigslist, though, and thought that I'd give it a try.



All I can say is "Wow". Seriously wow! All you do is add this little CraigsEasy button to your browser bar (there is a video with clear instructions) and then head to Craigslist like always. Put in a search criteria in Craigslist and then hit the easy button and, viola, pictures of everything that meets your search criteria...you just scroll down and look at the pictures and if you're interested, then you click on the description to go to the listing.

Too easy, don't you think?

Give it a try. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: