Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WIP Wednesday...

Guest Room/Gym - It's not done, but it certainly is ready to accommodate guests and a little bit of cardio. What do you think? Any takers?


The bed is ready to go...although the throw pillows aren't quite right. (Ignore the black towel on the bed. The cats have already begun enjoying the bed.)


The desk looks cute. I bought that lamp at a "clearance, clearance" price because I loved it ($10, I think.) It took me two years to find a way to use it.


This little guy will get hung in the corner next to the bed. (I had the bird and a friend was throwing away what she thought was a plant hanger- which we painted black and we combined them.)

Oh, the cost? $22 for new pillows. That's it! Everything else is stuff we had in our basement storage area. Not bad, eh? I really think it looks welcoming.

6 comments:

Tootsie said...

it looks great!!! I love the colors!
hope you are having a wonderful week!

Tootsie said...

can't remember if I told you I put up my seed post for you...so I am telling you now...what a foggy brain day it is today...it is super hot outside...odd for this area at this time of year..and add to that wind that is making it a waste of my time dusting this morning...have some windows open and it is all for not! lol

More Than Words said...

Very cute, Erin! I can tell you like bold colors like me!!

Love the lamp!!

Unknown said...

The color of the room looks very close to the color that I painted our two rooms. I can't wait for the chance to try out the guest room it looks very welcoming. I'll have to figure out a way to make that happen. :-)

Pilar said...

It looks very good!

I love red though so you had me at the first sight of that comforter :)

Clark said...

The room really turned out well. It is a little crowded with the work out equipment, but on the whole, all it is really there for is to give some one a place to sleep. I think that the colors really blend themselves nicely and give the room a real comfortable atmosphere.