Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Buttercup!

Just in case you missed me today, I thought I should let you know, I had a bigger name on the other line (sorry...what can I say?). I've spent the day celebrating a very important anniversary...

On this day ten years ago, at 3:08 p.m., Princess Buttercup was born and our world was forever changed! I went from being outnumbered by MEN, to living in Barbie Pink. As you can see by her self-designed outfit for the post party celebration (following her 2nd birthday), Buttercup has always wanted to do things her way! What can I say, it works for her (especially the heels!)...

So,

Happy Double Digits, Buttercup! We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A better question is, where'd you do lunch? LOL Happy birthday sweetheart, enjoy your day, and the BArbie Pink, you are only ten once.

momstheword said...

Happy birthday Buttercup! Loved the picture.

Glad you got a great deal on your phone. I don't use mine much either. We pay something like $10.00 every three months for my phone, and dh pays the same amount for his (so it's $20 every three months).

I think we get 75 minutes a month free. I don't really remember because my husband takes care of the bills, not me.

Erin said...

Isn't that awesome? I'm so excited by my deal...if I don't use it very often, it will work out even cheaper...yay! Gens, she's always been that way...isn't that a hoot?

Anonymous said...

My middle one is that way. She dressed herself by 15 months and you didn't dare change the clothes. So yes, her preschool teachers would sign papers to have me committed if my hubby decided to do so. She was the little mermaid (still her favorite at almost 17) for two weeks. That was all she would wear to preschool in the dead of winter. I simply packed warmer clothes in the backpack and prayed the school was well heated. LOL

Erin said...

I'm sending you a picture...

Darla said...

Awww happy birthday buttercup.